Sunday, March 7, 2010

Clustering Comic Books, Batman!

You know when they say things come in threes? Well, in the last two days, I've gotten 4 comic collections, and 2 magic collections... that's sort of threes right? Two days, six collections. Nothing too crazy as far as the magic side of things, although it's always nice to fill out the binders!

The comics were pretty cool! If anyone is interested in a run of Thunderbolts, or the orignal 60s Captain Marvel, I may be able to help you out, although some have sold already. Also got a decent copy of Tomb of Dracula #1,2 (the #2 is NICE), as well as Batman: Killing Joke 1st Print, Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 2 #36 (the super rare 9/11 tribute issue), Ghost Rider V1 #1 (really nice shape), the first appearance of Rhino in Amazing Spider-Man V1 #41, and tons of other goodies!

I've also started a wall of "Cool" comics! Make sure to check that out when you come in! I would have posted pictures, but I forgot my camera at home. :(

Also, on another note, Cat and I will soon be leaving on our mini second honeymoon. A Caribbean cruise, with Jeff (the boss) and his family. We're leaving Thursday morning and I'll only be back to work on March 22nd. The store will be in the more than capable hands of John "I can't believe it's not" Butters while I'm gone, who should be more than able to help you all out with whatever you need!

That's it for now!

Remi @ The Comic Hunter
Where Heroes Come To Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment